Favorite Taco Joints
Crafted – Elm Street
Pedro’s Taco Shop – Tate Street
Favorite Parks & Recreation Spaces
The Bog Garden
Tanger Family Bicentennial Garden
The Park at Leonard Rec. Center
Kielbasa & Peppers with Rice
Part of our testimony...
We moved to Greensboro because we felt a spiritual call on our lives. We were led to Mercy Hill Church and believed that we were in the right place, but had a season of waiting before we understood our true place of service. When the new campus at Clifton Road was announced, it became clear where we were going to find our home! Walter & Elizabeth serve in First Impressions at Mercy Hill Clifton Road and lead the 9:30 AM Welcome Team. Ethan works on the 11:00 AM Kids Team, and Griffin works Tech/Media in Kids at 9:30 AM.
If you don’t know Christ, please contact us and we will be happy to share the Good News with you.
If you need a church home in Greensboro, please visit a Mercy Hill campus. We’d love to welcome you!
Here & There & Everywhere
- Walter works outside our home full-time.
- Elizabeth works from home full-time.
- Ethan attends college full-time
- Griffin & Ben go to public school full-time.
- Kate plays and learns at home full-time.
- Four of us serve in ministries at Mercy Hill GSO.
- Four of us participate in church community groups.
- Two of us are taking piano lessons.
- We have a busy schedule of activities.
- We like to eat.
- We have many friends.
- We have wonderful families.
- We take time for people around us.
- We are building relationships.
- We are shining our lights.